- There must be atleast one 9th grade or older in the racquetball room when playing.
- Racquetballs and eye protection goggles are located on the equipment cart (located west of the batting and golf cages). Rackets can be checked out at the front desk (must be 9th grade or older).
- The rules are posted inside the racquetball court room on the back of the door.
- Team Members at the CWC strongly recommend wearing eye protection at all times (there have been instances of people being injured while not wearing eye protection).
- The CWC and CWC Team Members are not responsible for any injuries received while playing racquetball.
- If you plan to use the racquetball court during your visit, please sign up on the appropriate clipboard at the front desk.
- Any reservations for the racquetball court will be posted on the clipboard at the front desk.
- Reservations can be made 1-7 days in advance for a $1.00 fee to reserve the cage for one hour.
- Reservations can be made the day of for no fee, however, the reservation is limited to 1/2 hour only and you may only sign up for one time slot on the clipboard.